- My Geek Manifesto talk at TEDxBrixton
- Five things not to do if you must write up an Andrew Wakefield press release
- What my bad story taught me about constructive complaints
- The Geek Manifesto on new Science Select Committee member David Tredinnick
- The Geek Manifesto shortlisted for Political Book Awards
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: April 2013
I wasn’t the only person to be pretty disappointed in the Independent’s decision to give a platform this weekend to Andrew Wakefield’s ludicrous and self-serving claim that the Swansea measles epidemic is not his fault, but the Government’s. Martin Robbins … Continue reading