- My Geek Manifesto talk at TEDxBrixton
- Five things not to do if you must write up an Andrew Wakefield press release
- What my bad story taught me about constructive complaints
- The Geek Manifesto on new Science Select Committee member David Tredinnick
- The Geek Manifesto shortlisted for Political Book Awards
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
The Geek Manifesto has triggered plenty of debate, some of it critical, which is something I find entirely healthy. The book was always meant to be a starting point, not a finishing point, and I welcome constructive disagreement — if … Continue reading