- My Geek Manifesto talk at TEDxBrixton
- Five things not to do if you must write up an Andrew Wakefield press release
- What my bad story taught me about constructive complaints
- The Geek Manifesto on new Science Select Committee member David Tredinnick
- The Geek Manifesto shortlisted for Political Book Awards
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: February 2013
As those of you who follow me on Twitter will know, I was, like most science writers, appalled to learn that the plagiarist and fabricator Jonah Lehrer was paid $20,000 by the Knight Foundation this week to lecture about his … Continue reading